I would push it down. Make it small.
To be loved and accepted.
To be approved.
This part that was different than most of my family.
This part that was not welcomed.
Because it was going against the status quo.
Against the family’s norms and expectations.
Against the way…
- …things “should” be.
- …people “should” live their lives.
- …I ‘should” be a good daughter, niece, and granddaughter.
- …I ‘should” live my life.
This part of me that craves adventure and freedom.
North Coast of California during my vacation last week
This part of me that loves…
- traveling around the world.
- living in foreign counties.
- discovering new places, new cultures, new experiences.
- going on new adventures whether it’s kayaking, camping, or climbing a peak.
Kayaking on the Gualala River during my vacation last week
Camping by the Pacific Ocean – North Coast of California
This part of me that loves living my life…
- out loud
- fully expressed
- joyful and happy
- away from the “shoulds” and “have to”
Making a campfire at the campsite
The TRUTH is…
I am an adventurous spirit.
I am a FREE spirit.
This is a BIG PART of who I am. Not ALL of who I am, but a bit part.
To claim and embrace it, I had to break through the norms and shoulds of my family conditioning.
It takes courage to do that.
But on the other side of it, I found the career and life of my dreams, the work I absolutely love that brings me joy and meaning every day.
Have you ever wondered where to find the career and life of your dreams? The type of work and lifestyle that brings you true joy and fulfillment?
Well, if you are like most of the people I’m here to serve, the answer is…
- …on the other side of your “shoulds” and “have to.”
- …on the other side of the conditioning, you have taken from family, school, society, culture.
- …on the other side of proving that you are lovable and intelligent.
- …on the other side of proving that you belong.
I have been there… and back.
This is the story of my life.
I know the terrain well.
I’ve traveled it so many times… and I keep traveling it.
If you need help going on the other side of the shoulds to find the work and life you truly LOVE,
I can guide you there.
This is the terrain I love travelling with my clients.
The terrain through which I’ve guided hundreds of clients who are now living the work and life of their dreams.
I can hold your hand through it. This is what I’m the best at.
If you want to explore how I could help, apply for a “Discover the Career You Absolutely Love” Complimentary Breakthrough Session. I currently have 3 spots open for new clients
Wherever you are on your journey, I wish for you to have work and life you truly love, free of the shoulds and conditioning that keep you bound and unhappy.
What are you going to do this week that brings you joy independently of what you think you should do?
Comment below and tell me! I want to hear
To your full expression,