Do you know that you spend MORE time at work than in your romantic relationship?
Let’s do the math.
- 5 days out of 7 days per week
- 240 days out of 365 days/year (if you take 4 weeks of vacation/year; this is often less in North America)
- 2,400 days out of 3,650 days for 10 years
- 8 hours/day (minimum; it may be even more)
- 56 hours per week
- 1,920 hours per year
- 19,200 hours for 10 years.
Imagine if you hate your work, or feel bored and unmotivated….
This is the TIME you spent unhappy and unfulfilled in your life.
It’s like being married to someone you hate, day after day, year after year.
How would that feel?
Would you stay married to someone you hate for 10, 20, 30 years?
Why does work should be any different?
Why should you waste your life in work you hate for years and even decades?
It does not have to be that way.
This is why I created the program Roadmap To A Career You Love.
So that you can find work you love and that gets you excited to get out of bed every morning.
I run this group program only twice a year and it is open for enrollment now for a limited period of time.
P.S. Isn’t it time to live the life and work you want?
Take one step today.