Last week, I did something I have never done before.
I treated myself with a FULL day 1:1 with my kickass business and transformational coach, Kendra.
Which means…all of her attention and coaching was on me between 10am and 7pm!
Yes! I had her all for myself for a full day!
Wow! Can you imagine this? My inner personal growth lover was ecstatic!
- The whole agenda was MINE. I could ask support and coaching on ANYTHING I wanted.
- I was the one to decide where I wanted to do our session: inside, outside, in the steam room, anywhere I wanted!
- She treated me with yummy and healthy food for lunch and dinner.
- She would ensure all my needs where taken care of: food, water, tea, comfort, temperature, etc
- She even gifted me this beautiful innerSPIRIT rattle after I mentioned to her I wanted one.
- I let her be of service to me and my expansion.
I am important enough.
I love myself enough to treat myself in such a way. Don’t be fooled though. This is the result of several years of focus and expansion in that area. I had to practice a lot to get to that point. And there are still times when I deprive myself of what I want. I’m far from being perfect at it.
To invest time, energy, resources in what you truly desire.
Do you think you are worth it? you deserve it? OR do you short change yourself?
do you deprive yourself of what you truly desire?Take time right now to ponder this for yourself…
How much can you give to you?
How much goodness can you receive?
How good are you at receiving? at letting others serve you?
Are there any areas in your life where you short change yourself? Do you deprive yourself of what you truly want and need?
- is it vacation or days off?
- is it time for yourself to relax?
- is it that thing that you really want?
- is it that class you have always wanted to take?
- Is it hiring a mentor or a coach to support you in an area of your life where you are stuck and have been stuck for a while?
- is it something else?
Awareness is great but it is only the first step. Nothing will change unless you take action….and if you are already pretty good at treating yourself well.What would stretch you to the next level?
What is one thing you have always wanted to do and have not allowed yourself to have or do?
What is the next level of your expansion?
Whatever it is, I’d love to hear! Please feel free to comment below.
To your brilliant life and career!